The GEP curriculum is differentiated in four areas – content, process, product and learning environment. The existing mainstream curriculum is increased in both breadth and depth in order that the curriculum that is taught to the GEP pupils is enriched.
- Enriched Subjects
- English Language
- Chinese Language
- Social Studies
- Civics and Moral Education
- Individualised Study Options (ISO)
ISO was introduced in 2003 as an umbrella term to reflect the incorporation of a greater variety in the types of projects completed by P5 GEP pupils.
- Individualised Research Study
- Future Problem Solving Programme
- Innovation Programme
- Advanced Mathematics Enrichment Classes (for selected P6 pupils)
This programme is an initiative by our school to prepare the pupils for the Mathematics Olympiad competitions.