Niche (Sport) – Building Character through Swimming
- The aim of this programme is for all pupils to achieve at least a bronze award and to learn the skills of flippa ball and kayaking.
- All P1 to P6 pupils undergo a 8-session swimming programme during their PE periods.
- In addition, P4 pupils are also taught flippa ball, P5 kayaking skills and P6 scuba diving lesson.
Niche (Sport) - Building Character through Bowling
- Exposure Stage
- Development Stage
- Elite Stage
Annual Track & Field Meet and Games Day
- The Track & Field Meet is for all pupils from P3 to P6 and the Swim Meet for pupils from P1 to P6.
- These 2 events aim at mass participation and the pupils are encouraged to sign up.
- This is a land-and-water games day for all P1 and P2 pupils with the aim of introducing friendly competition for young children.
- All P1 and P2 pupils take part in this event and all participants are awarded a medal.
Programme for Active Learning (Sports & Games)
- The Sports and Games module aims to develop communicative skills and teamwork among P2 pupils through various enjoyable games.
Programme for Active Learning (Outdoor Education)
- The Outdoor Education module emphasises on development of interpersonal skills, relationship management and responsible decision-making competencies for P1 pupils.